Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI with Full-scope polygraph.
The Test Engineer (TE) analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results. Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration. Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance area as assigned in the SOW.
• Eight (8) years experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
• Bachelors degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelors degree.
• Strong Linux and Scripting experience desired.
• Proven experience developing automated test scripts using compilers such as Eclipse.
• Experience working with software development teams using agile development methodology.
• Experience developing and executing test plans, procedures, and test reports.
• Able to act independently with minor guidance to able to execute the tests and report the results timely and accurately.
• Experience with Linux and knowledge of Git.
• RESTful interfaces.
• Knowledge of RVTMs (requirements, verification trace matrix).
• Focus on test automation and research new methodologies of automated testing.
• Conduct regression testing and deployment preparation.
• Develop and execute new automation testing systems and procedures.
• Update and maintain automated test scenario based on changes.
• Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team.
• Identify test requirements from specifications and map the test case requirements (RVTM).
• Properly judge test results to determine pass/fail status and to identify software defects.