Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI with FullScope polygraph.
This person develops, maintains, and enhances complex and diverse software systems (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements. Works individually or as part of a team. Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results. Resolves software problem reports. Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include hardware/software trade-offs, software reuse, use of Commercial Off-the-shelf (COTS)/Government Off-the-shelf (GOTS) in place of new development, and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components. Must be able to work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time. Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who works well in a small group environment but can collaborate with larger teams.
Education and Professional Qualifications:
• Twenty (20) years experience as a SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
• Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelors degree.
• Minimum twelve (12) years in a technical role, working on software-intensive projects and programs for Government or Industry customers.
• Ten (10) years experience as a Software Engineer supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, design, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and unit and test integration (with both new and legacy systems).
• At least three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.