Must be a US Citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI w/polygraph.
The Senior Developer will learn our software and our industry in order to assist in planning, assignment, and development of the projects that we undertake. They will mentor and answer questions from newer team members, work with Project managers to plan and execute bug fixes, new features, and coordinate release schedules. They will participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle, adhering to coding standards, and help ensure other team members do the same.
This experienced individual will be responsible for breakout and containerization of mission applications developed in Java utilizing various tools including Docker, Kubernetes and Helm. Additionally this person is required to have proven ability to understand, troubleshoot and breakout previously developed code. Previous experience with Gradle, XML, C++ and tools including Maven, Eclipse and JIRA is strongly desired along with utilizing Gitlab CI/CD processes.
Educational and Professional Experience Requirements:
• BA/BS Degree in a technical discipline related to the experience requirements as stated herein (such as: Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems) OR minimum twenty (20) years associated experience.
• Minimum eighteen (18) years experience in technical roles for Government or Industry customer.
• Twelve (12) years experience as a systems, software, or hardware engineer in programs that encompassed: System architecture development; Performing requirements analysis, management and control; multiple activities with multiple vendors; large systems engineering efforts totaling more than $15M/year, or Management and evaluation of business processes and implementation strategies.
• Minimum three (3) years direct experience with an intelligence community or signals intelligence activity.
• Experience in a broad range of knowledge, including information technology, requirements, architecture development, and functional and systems analysis.
• Experience in the following areas: Implementing systems providing knowledge/information sharing capabilities including the following disciplines: System design, Integrating COTS products and technologies into cohesive customer capabilities; System production; System integration; System test; Transition of systems into operations; Web services implementation; Web interfaces; J2EE; Web portal technologies.
• Experience in providing technical leadership and direction in supporting the application of sound system engineering concepts.